Welcome to the Champville MUN Wiki
|The CMUNC uses this wiki as a share-center. This is also the archive of the CMUNC since the time it was called the MUNOCC.|
Attention all CMUNC-I members of 2016 - 2017! Please head straight to page The Culture Creator 6.0, and all CMUNC-II/III members, please head straight to page Series for the 2016-2017 CMUNC-II (series)!
Next step would be to make your own user page. Since the upcoming activities of the Club will mostly be group-work, and since there is no way that everyone would know everything about everyone, you need a way of getting chosen. The final say is yours, of course, but it's nice to get picked. That's why you need a user page. That is, basically, a page on which you would display your talents that may be of use to you and/or your team(s) on the CMUNC sessions and activities; and on which you would also display what parts you've had in earlier projects. You could be totally thorough, or you could be less explicit about your previous successes, but you'll need a user page. It will be your personal space on this Wiki.
So how to create a page?
- In the search bar, type the name of the page you want to create and hit "Go".
- If the page exists, you will be linked to it.
- If it doesn't, you will be sent to a " "Search Results" page.
- At the bottom of that page, you will find the following text in bold: "Create the page " <page name here>" on this wiki!" with <page name here> in red. Click on it.
- You will be sent to an Editing page. Type the content into the edit-box that occupies most of the page and then hit "Save page" at the page's bottom.